Wellbeing Health Goun-bal
Goun-bal for exclusive use in pharmacies
Goun-bal Foot Cream for exclusive use in pharmacies
Remarkable effects of emu oil~
Softening and moisturizing effects!
Exclusively for pharmacies
Emo oil with the remarkable moisturizing effect and high skin pervasiveness makes your rough and hardened skin softer and moisturizied.
What is emu oil?Emu oil
An emu which is the only rare bird belonging to the ostrich family on the earth is native to Queensland State in Australia. The bird which is over 1.8m tall and weighs about 51kg is the largest bird in Australia. Emu oil, which is 100% natural oil extracted around the breast of an emu, has high-quality unsaturated fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 7 and 9) in particular, so Australian aborigines have been using it since thousands of years ago.
Purified water, Glycerin, Urea, Cetearyl alcohol, Mineral oil, Stearic acid, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Glycerin stearate, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Microcrystalline wax, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Emu oil, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax, Methylparaben, Grape seed oil, Menthol, Tocopheryl acetate.
How to use
Apply a suitable amount and massage your feet two or three times a day.
Caution in use
1. If you experience troubles, such as red spots and itching, stop using them and consult a skin doctor.
2. Don’t use the product on wounds or areas affected by eczema and dermatitis.
3. Put the lid back on after using the product.
4. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
5. Keep the product away from high temperature and direct sunlight.