Cool anytime anyplace, Ice Cool Scarf for overcoming the scorching heat.
Ice Cool Scarf
|Ice Cool Scarf
Design application No. 2013-0023314
Cool anytime anyplace,
Ice Cool Scarf for overcoming the scorching heat.
“Ice Cool Scarf” will blow away the sweltering heat of this summer.
Ice Cool Scarf
01 Semi-permanent 03 Practicality
02 Convenience 04 Sensuous design
Products which acquired the safety quality mark.
Functions of absorbing and evaporating sweat and cooling.
Maintain a cold feeling on skin with self-evaporation.
Continuously maintain a cooling function during physical and leisure activities.
Practical because this product can be used properly for fashion.
Block the heat / Evaporate water / Ice polymer: A refrigerant / Cooling effect -5℃
Cooling activity: Refrigerants (ice polymers) usually exist in the form of small grains of particles. When refrigerants are soaked in water for about 10 minutes, they swell up about 50 times and evaporate water. At that time, the cooling action happens as a result of water evaporation.
How to use
1. Soak Ice Cool Scarf in cold water for about 5~10 minutes.
2. When refrigerants within the Ice Cool Scarf swell up, you should press the scarf so that refrigerants can equally spread.
3. If you wrap the scarf around necks, foreheads and arms after wiping out moisture with a towel, you can cool yourself.
4. If you put swollen scarfs in refrigerators before use, it will be more effective.
Caution in use
- Don’t soak these scarfs in water for over 20 minutes. (If scarfs are socked in water for a long time, they can burst.
- When they are frozen too much or when excess force is applied, they can burst.
- Wash them with hands using a neutral detergent after making them absorb water sufficiently.
- When they come into contact with salty water, alcohol, gasoline or diesel, their function can decline.
- When they are not used for a long term, keep them in vinyl packs or OPP bags after drying them completely in the sun. (to prevent fungi).
- Please note that they can react to a small amount of moisture and get hardened.
- These scarfs are harmless, but you should stop using them if you experience any rash or itching on their skin.
※ When refrigerants absorb moisture and get hardened, it is a natural situation. When they are soaked in water, they can be used normally. Such a situation shall not be conditions for exchanging and returning the products.
Purified water, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Mineral oil, Stearic acid, Beeswax, Carbomer, Grape seed oil, Urea, Tocopherol acetate, Menthol, Propylparaben, Glycerin stearate, Microcrystalline wax, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine sorbitan sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60